We can help you
We can audit your existing website to identify barriers, train your staff or consult on projects where accessibility is an ongoing requirement. We can help you at any stage.
We test websites, web applications and web content using automatic and manual testing techniques.
We can provide support if you have questions about accessibility testing techniques or strategies.
Organisations we’ve helped
We've worked with some of Australia's largest organisations and emerging startups with their web accessibility requirements
The case study of Enabled Employment is a good example of identifying straight-forward fixes which give quick accessibility wins and immediately improves the site.
Web accessibility audit report
An audit is a good first-step to assess the accessibility of your website. It identifies those parts of your website which are inaccessible, and explains how to fix those problems. The report explains why each issue is a problem and rates it by severity level, which helps you prioritise what needs to be looked at.
- In depth testing and auditing
- We test against WCAG 2.0, ATAG 2.0 and Section 508 using automated and manual testing techniques
- Solutions and recommendations
- We explain each problem and how it can be fixed and provide useable code and examples
- Our reports are competitively priced and all costs are transparent which helps you budget