We help you identify the pain points and find the opportunities for growth and personalise the coaching to what you need.
You might require guidance to embed accessibility at scale with improved processes, one-on-one sessions with developers building accessible designs, working with designers to produce an accessible design or presenting to the executive for accessibility buy-in or anything else in between.
It's a collaborative process, we work together to help you understand how we can maximise your potential.
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Working out what is important to your team and setting focus on it
- Creating achievable goals and working towards them
- Helping you find your own solutions
- Challenging you by asking difficult questions
- Providing unbiased and honest feedback, however uncomfortable it may be
Sessions can be used in several ways
We work with you to develop your own coaching plan and approach. Some of the activities could include:
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements to design artefacts
- Working together on code solutions
- Helping you unpick what WCAG success criteria mean
- Identify opportunities to improve accessibility with suggestions on best practice
- Coach you on effective triaging of accessibility issues
- Regular accessibility Question and Answer sessions
Why choose us?
We have over 15 years of experience in web accessibility. We've created courses on Udemy that support over 4400 students and present regularly on diverse accessibility topics globally.
We're incredibly proud of our impact working with government departments, large organisations, small businesses, and accessibility consultancies worldwide making their digital experiences accessible and inclusive.
We want to help teams and individuals reach their digital accessibility potential.
Sessions are carried out virtually and are 100% confidential, what you tell us remains between us.
Coaching begins from $250 (AUD) per hour with a minimum of 4 hours of purchased time. This cost can also be shared amongst a small team, and you can learn together.
Free evaluation session
Contact us to schedule an evaluation session to discuss your level and experience and the areas you'd like to cover and find out if we're the right fit. Let's see if we can work together and get what you want out of the coaching relationship.
- 30 minutes one-on-one
- A general conversation to discuss where you are and where you want to be.
- Answer any questions you might have about the process.